Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, AOCOED post UTME screening exercise application form for 2021/2022 is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3-years Regular NCE Programme of Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Otto/Ijanikin for the 2021/2022 Session.
AOCOED Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who have Four (4) Credits in relevant subject for the programme of study in WAEC, NECO or GCE O’LEVEL or its equivalents, which must include English and Mathematics at one (1) or two (2) sittings, some courses may require Pass in Mathematics;
- Candidates who sat for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates who indicated the College as their first or second choice, and
- Candidates who did not indicate the College as their choice of institution but wish to study in the College are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education Post UTME Form
- Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.aocoed.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Email Address
- UTME Registration No
- Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees: Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment.
- A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.