AOCOED Insist to Continue Protest Until Logical Conclusion is Drawn:
- AOCOED NCE PT, PDE, Sandwich & Pre-NCE Admission Form
- Jigawa State College of Education Gumel (JSCOEG) Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session | NCE & Degree
- Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE Part-Time Registration
- FCE Obudu Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Admission Form
- Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Acceptance Fee
Students of Adeniran Okusanya College of Education AOCOED, have said they will not relent in pursuit of their goals until their matter was drawn to a logical conclusion with the school management.
The students, who embarked on a peaceful demonstration and grounded the entire Mile 2/Badagry expressway last Monday, said it’s high time the school management looked into their welfare and remove unnecessary burden the hike in the school fees have placed on the entire students.
Speaking with newsmen yesterday, AOCOED Student Union President, Saka Gbenayon, said although the school management have given the students one month within which it will look into their plight but the students have said it is not yet uhuru until their matter is brought to a logical conclusion.
According to Gbenayon, the school authority has promised to reverse the school fee from N45,000 and above to N25,000 and N30,000 respectively but the students want this to be put in print before they rest their case.
The students embarked on a peaceful protest last Monday grounding the expressway for hours such that road users experienced a terrific gridlock on that day. They want an improved welfare condition part of which is renovation of toilet facilities and affordable school fees among others.