Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) teaching practice exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session – familiarisation visit starts on January 12, 2021. See more details below.
The management of the Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education (AOCOED) has released some important information to all the students that will be participating in the 2020/2021 academic session Teaching Practice (TP) exercise.
AOCOED Teaching Practice Exercise 2020/2021
1. The 2020/2021 Teaching Practice will commence with familiarisation visit on January 12, 2021.
2. All students that had carry-over in earlier TP exercises should submit the details of their particulars in the TP office (SEDU COMPLEX).
3. The standard obtained from NCCE curriculum was that NCE 300L students can only be qualified for TP (EDU 311) on the condition that they have passed EDU 213 & EDU 223.
4. The College MGT has directed that the receipts for paying approved College charges (100L; 200L; & 300L) be included in the conditions for releasing Letters of Postings to prospective student teachers.
5. The Teaching Practice administrative charges of NGN1,000 is to be paid to:
Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education
Zenith Bank Account Number… 1011160677
Braimoh, D. S. PhD
Director – TP.