This is to inform the general public that the application for admission into Federal Polytechnic Nekede has begun for the following departments;
• Hospitality Management (ND)
• Fisheries Technology (ND and HND)
• Arts and Design (ND)
• A Minimum of 150 Marks in both the 2013/2014 JAMB UTME and NEKEDEPOLY Post Utme.
O’level Requirements for HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
Credit in Mathematics, English, Biology/Agric, and any two from Food and Nutrition, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, and Home Economics.
O’level Requirements for FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
Credit passes in Biology/Agric, Chemistry, and any three subjects from:
Statistics, Geography, Mathematics, Economics/Commerce/ Government, Physics.
At least a pass in English Language is required.
O’level Requirements for ARTS AND DESIGN
Credit passes in Mathematics, English Language and any three subjects from:
History/Government, Literature in English, Clothing and Textiles, Chemistry/Physics, Economics/ Commerce, Technical Drawing, Fine Arts, Biology/Agricultural Science.
Interested and Eligible candidates are required collect their pin numbers for the completion of the admission forms after making payments of a Non-refundable application fee of N5,000 into any of the following banks IN OWERRI:
(1) Fidelity Bank Plc
Account Number – 4110009105
(2) United Bank for Africa Plc
Account Number – 1015498529
(3) Zenith Bank Plc
(Instructions at the bank)
All forms must be completed online at www.federalpolynekede.net
The closing date for completion is 29th February, 2014.
- Federal Cooperative College (FCC) Ibadan Admission Acceptance Fee
- Heritage Polytechnic Freshers’ Orientation Programme
- Nigerian Institute of Leather and Science Technology (NILEST) Diploma Admission Form
- Nigerian Institute of Leather and Science Technology (NILEST) HND Admission Form
- Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) Acceptance Fee
NOTE: Candidates are advised to ensure that they meet the admission requirements before applying.