Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, ICAN professional examinations for the November 2014 Diet application details are out.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria is the largest professional accountancy body in Africa and one of the founding members of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) and Pan African Federation of Accountants (PAFA).
Enrolment for the examination is open to registered students only. Other interested persons should visit the Institute’s website www.icanig.org, for guidelines on Students’ Registration to enable them become eligible.
ICAN Examination Fees
Note: Fees are exclusive of bank charges of N450
Directives for ICAN Professional Exam Online Registration
1. BEFORE PAYMENT: Check your Examination/Financial Status on www.icanig.org to confirm amount payable and proceed to make payment through your Verve/Master/Visa ATM card/Pay direct.
2. METHODS OF PAYMENT
a. Pay Direct: make a pay direct into ICAN eCollection Account at any commercial bank branch. Obtain your payment receipt and proceed with your application for the exam at ICAN website: www.icanonline-ngr.com/paydirect. Payment can be done from all commercial banks Nigeria and UBA PLC in Douala, Cameroon.
b. Naira ATM Card: Pay online using your Naira ATM card by selecting the relevant pay type and clicking on either“Pay/View Online on Verve/MasterCard Debit Card” OR “ Pay/View Online on VISA Debit Card” following the steps enumerated below:
- Go to ICAN website www.icanig.org
- Click on students
- Click on Professional (Check Exams/Financial status)
- Enter your Registration Number to view your Financial Status.
- Select “Pay/View Online on Verve/ MasterCard” OR “ Pay/View Online on VISA Debit Card” (under methods of
- payment on financial status page)
- Click on “sign on” to set up your account or enter your password if you had set up your account before.
3. ON-LINE REGISTRATION:
- Scanned soft copy (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) of your passport photograph (white background)
- Scanned soft copy of your signature. (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size)
Complete the Online form at ICAN website: www.icanexamsonline.org/professional, select “Agree” and click on submit.
Print the following after clicking on submit:
- Completed online examination form;
- Examination Time table, centres and their addresses;
- Examination offences and disciplinary measures;
- Examination warning to all candidates
Note that the third and fourth bullet points above should be thoroughly digested and applied as appropriate.
4. Visit the website three days after online submission of the examination form to confirm your enrolment
Dates of the Examination – Tuesday 18 November to Thursday 20 November 2014.
Examination Centres – There are 36 centres all over Nigeria and one each in Cameroon and London. Check the centre nearest to you on the Institute’s website: www.icanig.org.
Registration Period – Tuesday 12 August to Friday 31 October 2014.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO ALL CANDIDATES
Candidates are advised to check their Examination/Financial Status on ICAN website www.icanig.org before effecting payment as the Examination fee, once paid, is not refundable.
Candidates are warned in their own interest, not to bring MOBILE PHONES or GSM HANDSETS into the Examination Hall, as anyone caught violating this instruction will be stopped from continuing with the examination and the paper WILL BE CANCELLED.
Students who applied for exemption from any level or subject of the examination are advised to confirm that their applications are successful before making payment for the examination.
Candidates are not allowed to apply for EXEMPTION and EXAMINATION at the same time.
The registration period for the examination is between Tuesday, 12 August and Friday 31 October 2014.
CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO DOWNLOAD THEIR EXAMINATION DOCKETS FROM THE INSTITUTE’S WEBSITE 5 DAYS TO THE EXAMINATION DATES.
For further enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!