Arthur Jarvis University, AJU Degree Programmes admission forms for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Arthur Jarvis University post UTME is FREE! All admission processes are done within the University premises.
The management of the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Calabar, Cross Rivers State,invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into its undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University.
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- World class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Arthur Jarvis University Available Degree Programmes.
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
|Biological Sciences||B.Sc. Biology|
B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
|Chemical Sciences||B.Sc. Chemistry |
|Mathematics and Computer Sciences||B.Sc. Mathematics |
B.Sc. Computer Science
|Earth Sciences||B.Sc. Geology |
B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
Faculty of Law
|Commercial Law||Bachelor of Law (LL.B)|
|Private Law||Bachelor of Law (LL.B.)|
|Public Law||Bachelor of Law (LL.B.)|
|Customary Law||Bachelor of Law (LL.B.)|
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
|Human Anatomy||B.Sc. Anatomy|
|Human Physiology||B.Sc. Physiology|
|Public Health||B.Sc. Public Health|
|Nursing||B. N. Sc.|
|Medical Laboratory Science||BMLS|
Arthur Jarvis University Admission Requirements.
Candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must:
- Possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for course of choice.
- Achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations for year of entry.
- Candidate who sat for the UTME who did not indicate Arthur Jarvis University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
- There is Direct Entry Admission for A levels holders for Degree Programmes in 3 years.
- Applications accepted from OND & HND graduates of various polytechnics.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Admission.
Candidates who meet the requirements can proceed immediately to the University Campus with his/her JAMB RESULT and O’ Level For Registration / Documentation.
For Admission call:
- Tel: +234 (0) 701-3867-916
- Tel: +234 (0) 813-4857-055
- Tel: +234 (0) 818-2705-730
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2018/2019.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!