Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) has declared end-of-the-year break for the forthcoming Christmas and New Year festivities.
This to inform the entire Staff and Students of the Aminu Saleh College of Education Azare (ASCOEA) that the Provost has approved the 2020 End of the Year Break, effective from Friday, 18th December 2020 after the lectures and other academic/administrative activities of Friday.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
The break is for the forthcoming Christmas and New Year festivities. The gesture is in appreciation of the collective efforts of both the staff and students for the immense contributions towards the overall progress and development of the Institution.
This is also to enable them to celebrate the festivities with their families and beloved ones for having completed the year 2020.
However, all those on essential duties such as the Security, Borehole Operators, Gardeners, Animal Herders, and Clinic are hereby exempted from the break as usual.
While wishing you successful and joyous celebrations, the Provost wishes to appeal for your renewed commitment and hard work as well as fervent prayers for the peace and prosperity of the institution, the state and the entire country in the year 2021 and beyond.
You are to note that lectures and other Academic Activities shall resume on MONDAY, 4TH JANUARY 2021 unfailingly, please.
Chief Information Officer
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!