Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA) resumption date and examination commencement date for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA) has announced the examination commencement date and the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the second semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Aminu Saleh College of Education Resumption Date
Following the recent directives issued by the Bauchi State Government through the Honourable Commissioner of Education on the re-opening of all Schools across the State.
I am directed to inform all Staff and Students as well as the General Public that the Provost has also approved the re-opening of the College on Monday 18th January 2021 for the continuation of the second-semester academic activities. However, the Calendar of events has been reviewed by a week, i.e. the Examinations for Undergraduate and Pre-NCE Students will begin on 25th January 2021 while all NCE Levels will begin on 8th February 2021.
In light of the above, all Deans, Directors and Heads of Units/Departments are therefore directed to strictly monitor and ensure strict compliance with the proper protocols of COVID-19 in wearing of Face Mask, Social Distancing and regular Hand Washing, please.
Chief Information Officer
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!