Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA) registration fees and academic calendar for the summer semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare (ASCOEA) has released the summer sester, 2019/2020 academic session registration fees and academic calendar.
ASCOEA Summer Semester Registration Fees, Academic Calendar
This is to bring to your notice that the Academic Board at its 149th meeting held on 21 January 2021 approved the mounting of Summer Semester with the following guidelines:
- 300 Level Students (2019/2020), Spillover and Amnesty Students.
b) Registration Fees:
- Purchase of Application Form =N20 000.00
- 1-3 courses – N8.000.00
- 4-6 courses =N10,000.00
- 7 and above courses – N12,000.00
c) Calendar of the Programme:
- 8th March-19th March 2021 – Registration period
- 15 March-24 April 2021 – (6 Weeks) Lecture Period
- 26th April – 8th May 2021 – Examination period
- 10th – 22nd May 2021 – Marking period
- 24 May -4th June 2021 – Computation of Results
- 7th – 11th June 2021 – Vetting of Results by the Business Committee
- 17th June 2021 -Academic Board meeting to consider Summer Semester Results.
Staff and Participants are requested to give the Programme maximum co-operation and supports to enable it to achieve the desired objectives, please.