Anambra State College Of Health Technology (ASCOHT), Obosi, is now selling the application forms for admission into its various ND, HND and other programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses available, requirements and how to apply for the ASCOHT admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND, HND and other programmes of the Anambra State College Of Health Technology (ASCOHT), Obosi, for the 2021/2022 academic session.
COURSES ADMISSIBLE THROUGH JAMB EXAMINATION
- Environmental Health Technology (EHT – ND Programme
- Health Information Management CHIM – ND Programme
COURSES ADMISSIBLE THROUGH COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW-Diploma) Junior
- Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW-Certificate).
- Pharmacy Technicians Course (Pharm Tech-Certificate)
- Environmental Health Technicians (Ent-certificate
- Medical Laboratory Technicians’ Course (MLT-Certificate
- Medical X-Ray Technician/Medical image Processing Technical Program (MIPT)
How to Apply for ASCOHT Admission Form
- Click on the admission link, and select the purchase application form link from the menu.
- Select the desired program type (HND or Certificate Program) and click continue.
- Fill the form in the next step by filling in the applicant’s Name, Email, and Phone Number and then click proceed.
- Step 3 will bring you to paystack platform where you will make payment using your ATM card on the web portal (Note* that a valid ATM card is required to make a payment), and on completion of payment, the portal generates a receipt with a reference number.
- To fill the application form after purchase, click on the admission menu and select fill the application form.
- Enter your reference number and phone number to proceed.
SALE OF FORMS COMMENCES ON: Monday, 8th March 2021 & Closes on Sat. 31st July 2021
NOTE: All Candidates seeking admission for the FIRST SET of Courses and who should take JAMB are to purchase their JAMB forms and make the Institution their first choice.
DATES OF THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
- Monday 2nd August 2021 – (Comm. Health)
- Wednesday, 4th August 2021 JCHEW, Pharm Tech, EVT and MLT Medical X-Ray Technician Medical Image Processing Technician Program (MIPT)
Note: The COST form is N7,600.
For further information, PLEASE CONTACT 07083602175 & 08138187100