Anambra State College Of Health Technology Admission Form 2022/2023
Last updated on
Anambra State College Of Health Technology (ASCOHT), Obosi, is now selling the application forms for admission into its various ND, HND and other programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the courses available, requirements and how to apply for the ASCOHT admission form below.
- School Of Health Technology Minna Admission Form for 2022/2024 Academic Session
- Kogi State College Of Health Sciences & Technology (KSCHST) Idah Admission Form
- ECWA College of Health Technology Kagoro (ECHTKAGORO) Admission Form
- NKST College of Health Technology Mkar Admission Form
- Adamawa State College of Health Technology (ADCHT) Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND, HND and other programmes of the Anambra State College Of Health Technology (ASCOHT), Obosi, for the 2022/2023 academic session.
COURSES ADMISSIBLE THROUGH JAMB EXAMINATION
- Environmental Health Technology (EHT – ND Programme
- Health Information Management CHIM – ND Programme
COURSES ADMISSIBLE THROUGH COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW-Diploma) Junior
- Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW-Certificate).
- Pharmacy Technicians Course (Pharm Tech-Certificate)
- Environmental Health Technicians (Ent-certificate
- Medical Laboratory Technicians’ Course (MLT-Certificate
- Medical X-Ray Technician/Medical image Processing Technical Program (MIPT)
How to Apply for ASCOHT Admission Form
- STEP 1: Go to www.ascoht.edu.ng. click on ADMISSION, complete the PURCHASE APPLICATION FORM menu and proceed to PAYMENT On paystack.
- STEP 2: On completion of payment on PAYSTACK, a receipt will be generated with a reference number.
- STEP 3: Go back to main menu and select APPLICATION FORM, then fill and submit
NOTE: THE COST OF THE FORM IS 7,600
ADMISSION SALES OF FORMS COMMENCES ON: Tuesday, 2nd March, 2022, and Closes on Mon. 1st August, 2022
For Further Enquiries Please Contact: 08138187100, 07083602175
NOTE: All Candidates seeking admission for the FIRST SET of Courses and who should take JAMB are to purchase their JAMB forms and make the Institution their first choice.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates