The sale of entry forms into the COLLEGE OF NURSING (Post Basic), Anambra State College of Nursing Sciences, Nkpor, is currently open and will close by the end of February 2023.
How to Apply for Anambra State College of Nursing Sciences Nkpor Post-Basic Nursing Admission
To apply, interested individuals must obtain an application form from the Anambra State College of Nursing Sciences, Nkpor.
This can be done by making a non-refundable payment of ₦10,200 in favour of Anambra State College of Nursing Sciences, Nkpor, via Fidelity Bank account number 5030125470.
After making the payment, applicants should come to the school with their e-payment receipts.
- Anambra State College of Nursing Sciences Nkpor Midwifery Programme Admission List
- Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- Join UCH Ibadan Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Certificate Course
- UCH Ibadan Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Health Tutor Education
- Oyo State College of Nursing & Midwifery Eleyele Convocation Ceremony
It is important to note that prospective candidates must be registered Midwives or Psychiatric Nurses before they can apply (PG).