Federal Fire Service Recruitment for Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty » Nigeria Federal Fire Service, is recruiting for Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty. The ideal candidate should possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
Nigeria Federal Fire Service Job Vacancy for Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty …
Job Title: Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty.
Job Location: Nationwide.
Job Requirements: Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or Advanced NABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
- Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgement slip which will continuously be on demand throughout the exercise;
- Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should note that this application is absolutely free!
Apply Before: 29th June, 2018.