ATAPOLY Courses — List of high-quality courses offered at the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi, Bauchi State.
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic is a state-owned polytechnic established in 1988. To provide quality education in teaching the middle-level manpower needs of the state, the North-East sub-region and Nation at the welfare status of staff and students and engage in adaptive researchers so as to promote knowledge and positively impact on the Polytechnic Community and beyond.
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi, Bauchi State has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
SEE ALSO: List of Accredited Polytechnics in Nigeria.
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Courses
Below is the list of courses on offer at the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi, Bauchi State.
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECH.
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY TECHNOLOGY
- GEOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGY
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- PRODUCTION TECH.
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Brochure (check the requirements for each programme).