Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Ramat Polytechnic Admission Form
- Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) HND, Diploma, Pre-HND & Pre-NCE Admission Forms for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAPOLY) Matriculation Ceremony
- Waziri Umaru Federal Polytechnic Birnin Kebbi (WUFPBK) HND Admission Form
- IMT HND Admission Form
The management of the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic (ATAPOLY), Bauchi, has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Abubakar Tatari Ali Poly Resumption Date
This is to inform all students of the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, Bauchi and the general public that the Governing Council of the Institution at its Extraordinary meeting on August 3, 2022, has approved the reopening of the Polytechnic on Monday, August 8, 2022, for the continuation of the 2020/2021 academic session.
However, students and parents are to note that:
- All students must pay a compulsory levy of N1,000.00 each;
- All students with outstanding School registration fees must settle such fees before they would be allowed to continue with their studies;
- All students must sign an undertaking form to be of good behaviour on or before Friday, 12th August 2022.
- Students are to further note that examinations will commence immediately after the resumption as earlier planned please.
Maimako Baraya (Information officer)