Federal Polytechnic Bauchi – FPTB (in Affiliation with ATBU) physical screening schedule and requirements for the 2019/2020 admission seekers.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, Directorate of University Affiliations and Linkages, invites shortlisted candidates for the 2019/2020 physical screening Exercise scheduled for Thursday 12th December, 2019.
The Exercise will qualify you for admission into the Direct Degree programme of the Directorate of University Affiliations & Linkages in affiliation with the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi.
You are requested to come along with the following:
- One thousand five hundred (N1,500) Naira verification fee.
- Only on-line O’Level computer printed results shall be considered for screening which would be authenticated on the examination body website
- Original and photocopy of both A’Level and O’Level qualifications
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and photocopy of lndigeneship Certificate.
- Two (2) recent passport size photograph.
Admission letters would be issued to candidates who are successful during the physical screening. Accept my congratulations
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!