Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has declared an emergency break following a flood disaster that claimed the lives of some students.
Following the unfortunate incident (a flood disaster) of Monday 5th August 2019, the Senate of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) at a emergency meeting held on Tuesday 6th August, 2019 approved a break with effect front Tuesday 6th August to 18th August 2019.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Sexual And Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Short Video Competition 2021 for Nigerians
All students are therefore, required to vacate the Campuses with immediate effect from 6th August 2019. It should he noted that academic activities resume with effect from Monday 19th August 2019.
The Vice Chancellor, on behalf of Senate commiserates with parents, SUG, Students and the University Community over the sad event and prays that the Almighty God will protect the University from any unforeseen circumstances.
This circular supersedes the earlier one circulated, please.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!