Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain ATBU post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various FIRST DEGREE programmes of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi for the 2020/2021 academic session.
SEE ALSO: ATBU Direct Entry Screening Form.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- ATBU cut-off points for 2020/2021 Academic Session for UTME is 180 and above.
- Candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form
Visit the ATBU post UTME screening website via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR] with JAMB registration Number as User Name and password as the default password.
- Proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only as online fees into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification i. e. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB, (awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date]
- The Portal will remain open from 16th – 22nd January 2021 to enable you to upload your Data.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.