Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) postgraduate admission acceptance fee payment, acceptance letter printing and admission letter printing procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Follow the publication of the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session, the management of the institution released the procedure for payment of acceptance fee, downloading acceptance letters and admission letters by the newly admitted candidates.
ATBU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment, Admission Letter Printing Procedure.
1. Check your admission status – How to check ATBU postgraduate admission list.
2. If you have been awarded admission all the square box below your details will be green in color.
3. Below the green boxes, You will see the course you have been offered.
4. After the course you have been offered there are two buttons, the first buttons pay for acceptance letter (N5000) and second button pay for admission letter (N2000).
5. Click on the button one after the other to make payment or generate RRR to make payment at bank.
6. To verify payment click on the respective buttons one after the other and click on the blue button name “Made payment at the bank? Click here to verify” then enter your RRR and click verify.
7. After verification of the payments, the two buttons names will change to Download Acceptance letter and Print Admission Letter respectively. Click the buttons one after the other to download acceptance letter and admission letter.
8. Fresh students should go to their respective Departments with Payment Receipt/Remita Printout of their Acceptance Letter for Clearance and collection of password to access the online registration portal.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!