ATBUTH ND in Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
College of Nursing Sciences, ATBU Teaching Hospital, Bauchi, National Diploma (ND) in Nursing Programme admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- ATBUTH Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- ATBUTH College of Nursing Sciences ND in Nursing Programme Interview Schedule for 2022/2023 Newly Admitted Candidates
- ATBUTH College of Nursing Sciences ND in Nursing Programme Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH), College of Nursing Sciences, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) in Nursing Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
ATBUTH ND in Nursing Admission Requirements
- Candidates Must have five credit in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics in NECO, WAEC or NABTEB in not more than two sittings. Note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- In addition to the Basic requirements, the Candidate must apply through JAMB and score the minimum cut off point.
How to Apply for ATBUTH ND in Nursing Admission Form
Interested candidates are required to contact the college for information on the modalities of filling out screening forms with effect from 21 March to 3rd June, 2022.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates