Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) Post-Basic Midwifery programmes admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- ATBUTH College of Nursing Sciences ND in Nursing Programme Interview Schedule for 2022/2023 Newly Admitted Candidates
- ATBUTH College of Nursing Sciences ND in Nursing Programme Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- ATBUTH College of Nursing Sciences ND in Nursing Programme Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Schools of Nursing Umuahia and Amachara Basic Nursing Training Admission Form
The management of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Post-Basic Midwifery programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ATBUTH Post Basic Midwifery Admission Requirements
The candidates Must have five Credits in English, Mathematics, Biology. Chemistry and Physics in NECO, WAEC or NABTEB in not more than two sittings. NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB in addition to the basic requirements mentioned above, the candidate must be a registered Nurse.
How to Apply for ATBUTH Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form
Interested applicants should come to the College and obtain the application pin number for online application on payment of the application fee of six thousand two hundred (N6200) Naira only Into TSA pay point of ATBUTH, Bauchi. The application forms will be available with effect from 10th October to 16th December 2022. Hard copies of the completed forms should be returned to the College on or before 16th December 2022.
ATBUTH Post Basic Midwifery Admission Screening Interview
The entrance exams will be conducted on Saturday, 17th December 2022. Successful candidates will be invited for an interview on 23rd January 2023. The Screening interview will be conducted at the College of Nursing Sciences ATBU Teaching Hospital Bauchi.