ATBUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
ATBU school of nursing form is out. Admission forms into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) Basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale. The cost of ATBUTH school of nursing admission form is Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000).
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- ATBUTH Post Basic Midwifery Admission Form
- ATBUTH College of Nursing Sciences ND in Nursing Programme Interview Schedule for 2022/2023 Newly Admitted Candidates
- ATBUTH College of Nursing Sciences ND in Nursing Programme Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) School of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ATBU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements
Applicants must have a minimum of Five credits which must include English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Physics in NECO, WAEC or both at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for ATBUTH School of Nursing Admission
Interested applicants should come to School of Nursing ATBU Teaching Hospital to collect Invoice to enable them pay the fees at TSA pay points at ATBUTH, Bauchi.
The Forms will be collected at the school after payment.
- Completed forms should be returned to the school on or before 15th May, 2020.
- Entrance examination will be conducted on 16th May, 2020 and successful candidates will be invited for interview.
- Both the entrance examinations and interview will be conducted at the School of Nursing, ATBUTH, Bauchi.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates