ATBU school of nursing form is out. Admission forms into the Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) Basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale. The cost of ATBUTH school of nursing admission form is Five Thousand Naira only (N5,000).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) School of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ATBU Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
Applicants must have a minimum of Five credits which must include English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Physics in NECO, WAEC or both at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for ATBUTH School of Nursing Admission
Interested applicants should come to School of Nursing ATBU Teaching Hospital to collect Invoice to enable them pay the fees at TSA pay points at ATBUTH, Bauchi.
The Forms will be collected at the school after payment.
- Completed forms should be returned to the school on or before 15th May, 2020.
- Entrance examination will be conducted on 16th May, 2020 and successful candidates will be invited for interview.
- Both the entrance examinations and interview will be conducted at the School of Nursing, ATBUTH, Bauchi.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!