The School Of Health Information Management (SHIM), Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) has released the interview dates and requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Following the announcement of the release of Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) School Of Health Information Management (SHIM) entrance examination results, the management of the institution announced that successful candidates are to appear for interview.
ATBUTH SHIM Interview Schedule
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Candidates that are successful at ATBUTH SHIM entrance examination are to appear for interview as follows:
- Date: Tuesday 22nd – 23rd December 2020
- Venue: School of Nursing Conference Hall.
- Time: 7:00 am
ATBUTH SHIM Interview Schedule Requirments
Requirements: Original credentials include
- Internet copy of Result or Certificate (SSCE).
- Indigene Letter.
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
- Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- Receipt for Purchase of form.
NOTE: ALL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE/NOSE MASK.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!