ATBU Professional Diploma in Health Information Management Programme form is out. The School Of Health Information Management (SHIM), Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH), is now selling application forms for admission into its Professional Diploma Programme the 2020/2021 academic session. See more details below…
Aplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School Of Health Information Management (SHIM), Abubakar Tafewa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH), professional diploma programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ATBUTH Professional Diploma in Health Information Management Admission Entry Requirements
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Credit in English, Mathematics and Biology or Health Science and any two passes in Physics or Chemistry and any other Subject Chosen from economics, geography, Agric Science at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for ATBUTH Professional Diploma in Health Information Management Admission Form
Application Fee: N5,000.
Interested applicants should come to the college of Nursing Science ATBUTH, Bauchi and obtain scratch card for application form on payment of Application Fee of five thousand Naira only (N5,000) at TSA pay point of ATBUTH, Bauchi.
The application form will be available at schools website: shim.atbuth.ng with effect from Monday, 7th September, 2020.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!