Atiba University Oyo post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. See the requirements and how to obtain Atiba University post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into any academic programmes of Atiba University, Oyo.
In our comprehensive, holistic admission process, we consider your academic background as well as your pursuits and interests outside the classroom. We look for students who enjoy being challenged and who are committed to furthering the Institute’s mission of “improving the human condition.
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Department of Biological and Chemical Sciences
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- Department of Physical and Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Department of English, Media and Cultural Studies
- B.A English
- Department of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.M.L.S. Medical Lab. Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
Atiba University Post UTME Eligibility / Admission Requirements
- Candidates who have chosen Atiba University, Oyo as First or Second Choice with a UTME score of 160 and above.
- Candidates who scored at least 160 in the JAMB UTME who did not choose Atiba University, Oyo in the UTME and are seeking a change of institution.
- Candidates must possess JAMB requirements for all programmes in addition to five credit passes in WAEC/NECO SSCE, GCE and NABTEB to include English Language, and other relevant subjects as advertised in the JAMB brochure for each programme.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission, provided the result will be available before resumption.
- Direct Entry candidates must possess GCE A’ level, ND,NCE, RN,ATS, JUPEB or IJMB in addition to O’level requirements of the proposed course of study
- Direct Entry admissions are also available for all courses in the University
How to Apply for Atiba University Post UTME Form
Once you meet Atiba University admission requirements, you can proceed to apply for your course of choice through the university portal.
Our student application portal enables you to fill our admission form online where you provide all relevant information required to successfully process your application. You will also be able to upload your documents and make all the necessary payments. During the application process, you are required to pay the Application fee of N20,000.
After you Apply
Once we have received your application, your admission is processed. You will be notified through the university portal.
Once you have been offered provisional admission, you are required to pay the Acceptance fee of N50,000 within 2 weeks of the offer to signify your acceptance of the admission. If after this period, the University does not receive your payment, it may be assumed that you are no longer interested in the offer and thus may proceed to fill your space.
A student that has successfully accepted the admission offer by paying the prescribed fee can then proceed to pay Tuition and other fees and register courses. All students will undergo medical examination upon resumption.
Contact Admission Office
For further enquiries, kindly contact The Registrar, Atiba University, Oyo.
Tel: 0810349152, 09055794403, 09030150286
Facebook: Atiba University, Twitter: @atibauniversity =, Instagram: atibauniversty
WARNING: To checkmate the activities of fraudsters, Applicants and Parents are strongly advised to contact ONLY the listed Telephone Numbers directly.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.