Atiba University Oyo undergraduate programmes school fees schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session have been released. See Atiba University school fees breakdown below.
This is to inform all the undergraduate students of Atiba University Oyo that the management of the institution has released the school fees schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Atiba University School Fees Schedule
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.NSc. Nursing Science — N600,000
- B.M.L.S Medical Lab. Science — N600,000
- B. Sc. Physiology — N600,000
- B. Ph. in Public Health — N600,000
FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biochemistry — N400,000
- B.Sc. Chemistry — N400,000
- B.Sc. Microbiology — N400,000
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics — N400.000
- B.Sc. Computer Science — N400,000
- B.Sc. Mathematics — N400,000
- B.Sc. Physics — N400,000
FACULTY OF ARTS, SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.A. English — N300,000
- B.A. Theatre Arts — N300,000
- B.Sc. Accounting — N300,000
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance — N300,000
- B.Sc. Business Administration — N300,000
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies — N300,000
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship — N300,000
- B.Sc. Economics — N300,000
- B.Sc. Hotel Management & Tourism — N300,000
- B.Sc. International Relations — N300,000
- B.Sc. Marketing — N300,000
- B.Sc. Political Science — N300.000
- B.Sc. Public Administration — N300.000
- B.Sc. Psychology — N300,000
- B.Sc. Sociology — N300,000
FACULTY OF LAW
- LL.B. International Law and Jurisprudence — N600,000
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Educational Management — N300,000
- B.LIS. Library & Information Sciences (B.LIS.) — N300,000
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Sc. Agric. Extension and Rural Development — N300,000
- All students are required to register for their semester courses within the first three weeks of resumption. Registration is conditional on payment of the prescribed fees. Late registration after three weeks attracts a penalty of N20, 000 (Twenty Thousand Naira).
- Payment can be made either in full or in not more than three instalments.
- For instalment payments nonetheless, ALL Students are required to fully pay the accommodation fee and other fees/levies as at least 50% of the tuition fees before resumption of the academic session and the balance on or before the commencement of the Second Semester.
- Allocation of accommodation which is on first come first served shall be upon payment of accommodation fees and other levies.
- The University runs a decent affordable cafeteria on Pay As You Eat (PAYE)
- Payments are to be made online through the University Portal