The calendar of academic activities of Auchi Polytechnic (AuchiPoly) for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been released. See Auchi Poly academic calendar below.
This is to inform all the Regular students of the Auchi Polytechnic (AuchiPoly) that the management of the polytechnic has released the academic calendar for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
According to the calendar, the 2019/2020 first semester will come to an end on 27th March, 2020. See the full breakdown below.
Auchi Polytechnic Academic Calendar.
- 3rd November, 2019 › New Students Arrive Campus.
- 10th November, 2019 › Old Students Arrive Campus.
- 11th November, 2019 › Registration Begins For Old Students.
- 14th November 2019 › Lectures Begins For All Students Except ND 2 Students On Industrial Training.
- 20th December, 2019 › Students Vacate Campus For Christmas Break.
- 25th December, 2019 › Christmas Day.
- 26th December, 2019 › Boxing Day.
- 1st January, 2020 › New Year Day.
- 5th January, 2020 › Students Resume From Christmas Break, Including ND 2 Students On Industrial Training.
- 6th January, 2020 › Registration Begins For Students Returning From Industrial Training And Intensive Lectures Begin For All Students.
- 6th – 8th January, 2020 › Orientation For New Students (Regular).
- 3rd February, 2020 › Late Registration Begins For All Old Students(Regular).
- 14th February, 2020 › Matriculation Ceremony For New Students.
- 21st February, 2020 › Late Registration Ends/Submission Of Course Work For Regular Students.
- 9th March, 2020 › 2019/2020 First Semester Examination Begins For All Students, Including ND 2 Students From Industrial Training.
- 27th March, 2020 › 2019/2020 First Semester Examination End For All Regular Students.
- 28th March, 2020 › Students Vacate Hostel For First Semester Holidays.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!