Auchi Polytechnic, AUCHIPOLY clearance and payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted candidates .
This is to inform all the newly admitted ND and HND candidates of the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY), that the management has released the clearance and payment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Auchi Polytechnic Clearance & Payment Procedure.
- Log on to the Polytechnic Website (www.auchipoly.edu.ng) then click on Morning Portal (www.auchipoly-online.com)
- Check the departmental requirements (online) to see if you are qualified. If yes, then accept offer of provisional admission by using your Application Number as Username and Password (e.g. EEE/ND1718/99999 or EEE/HND1718/99999).
- All Auchi Polytechnic ND Graduands MUST ensure that they type the last 5 digits of their ND matriculation number when requested during the acceptance stage. If any matriculation number clashing challenge is encountered, such a student should report to MIS Directorate.
- Having accepted the admission offer online, the students are expected to print out their Acceptance Form that carries their unique matriculation number. Students must ensure that their matriculation number tallies with their Department. If not sure, they are advised to visit the MIS Directorate for guidance.
- Also, students are to ensure that they print out copies of their Notification of Admission (Admission Letter).
- Login to the portal (www.auchipoly-online.com) now with your matriculation number and signup as a new user.
- Click Generate RRR payment invoice (Remita Reference Number) that will carry both acceptance fee and administrative charges together.
- Take the RRR invoice to any bank and make payments or pay via the Internet (mobile banking) into Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) (A/C No. 1000075).
- The Bank will give the student an e-receipt that must be kept safely.
- Proceed to register for your courses online, using your Matriculation Number generated after the acceptance of offer of admission.
- Complete the Course Registration Form with all necessary and correct details and click Submit. Then, print copies of the Course Registration Form and submit two (2) same to your School Officer.
Note that NO PAYMENT SHOULD BE DONE THROUGH WWW.REMITA.NET. Any student who makes any payment there CANNOT PROCEED with online Registration.
ALL APPLICANTS FOR THE HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMME WHOSE NOTIFICATION OF RESULT TAKE EFFECT FROM MAY, 2017 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS EXERCISE.
Any Candidate that makes any payment when he or she is not qualified does so at his/her own risk as no refund will be made by the Polytechnic.
Please, be guided.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!