Auchi Poly HND and Post HND admission lists – The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Auchi Polytechnic various Higher National Diploma (HND) and post-Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Auchi Polytechnic, Higher National Diploma (HND) and post-Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session, that they can now check their admission status.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Auchi Poly HND and post-HND admission lists are now available online.
How to Check Auchi Polytechnic HND / Post HND Admission List
- Go to Auchi Poly admission status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your programme of study i.e. HND or Post-HND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your Admission Status.
NOTE: If you found your name on the list, go to your department for clearance,to determine if you are qualified,if cleared proceed to accept offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges. Proceed to register for your courses online, then print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Auchi Poly HND and Post HND admission lists for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!