Auchi Polytechnic, AUCHIPOLY Higher National Diploma (HND) and Professional Diploma (PD) admission screening schedule and requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) Higher National Diploma (HND) and Professional Diploma (PD) programmes admission that the management of the institution has released the screening timetable and requirements.
Auchi Polytechnic HND Computer Based screening Test (CBT) has been scheduled for Tuesday 30th – Thursday 1st August, 2019.
Auchi Poly HND & PD Screening Schedule Timetable.
Click on the images below for better view:
Applicants should note that their application number will be used to login as username and password during the CBT.
Auchi Poly HND & PD Requirements for Screening.
- Evidence of payment for the Application form and screening.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
- Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, ND, etc)
- Two (2) copies of printed Acknowledgement slip
- Two (2) copies of printed Application form.
- Two (2) copies of 1 year IT letter.
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the designated venues stated above for screening and Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7:00am on the scheduled dates and should be decently dressed.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!