Auchi Poly Change of Course Form – The management of the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) is now selling the Change of Course (COC) application form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Following the release of the Auchi Polytechnic Admission List, the management of the polytechnic announced that candidates that are yet to be admitted can do a change of course to other programmes they deemed fit for.
Auchi Polytechnic Change of Course – Available Programmes.
The following courses are available for candidates who intend purchasing the Auchi Poly Change of Course Form;
School of Applied Science and Technology
1. Ceramics Technology
2. Agricultural Technology
3. Hospitality Management
4. HND: Chemistry – Option (S.L.T)
5. HND: Physics with Electronics – Option (S.L.T)
School of Art and Design
2. General Art and Industrial Design
School of Business Studies
School of Engineering Technology
1. Agric. & Bio-Environ Eng. Technology
2. Polymer Technology
School of Environmental Studies
1. Architectural Technology
2. Building Technology
3. Estate Management and Valuation
4. Quantity Surveying
5. Urban and Regional Planning Surveying and GeoInformations
School of Information and Communication Technology
Auchi Polytechnic Change of Course Requirements.
All candidates seeking for admission into the above departments should satisfy the following conditions;
1. Must have scored 150 and above except for photography which is 120 and above in the 2018 UTME.
2. Must meet the minimum entry requirements of 5 credits passes at a sitting or 6 credit passes at two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for Auchi Polytechnic Change of Course.
To purchase the form, you must go to Auchi Polytechnic Admission’s Office to collect tally before making payment!
All payments must be made through Polaris Bank Plc, Auchi .
Deadline: Friday, 23rd November, 2018.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!