Auchi Polytechnic has approved work from home directive for all Staff on Grade Level 12 and below.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has directed that as part of measures to further contain and prevent the spread of the Corona Virus (COVID-19), all Staff on Grade Level 12 and below are to stay and work from home, with effect from Tuesday, 22nd December 2020.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Consequently, all Staff of the Auchi Polytechnic on the above-mentioned salary Grade and below are to stay and work from home with effect from today, Tuesday 22nd December 2020.
However, they are to drop their contact addresses and telephone numbers with their supervisors before leaving their homes.
All other Staff categories (above Grade Level 12) are strongly advised to limit the number of visitors they receive in their offices to the barest minimum.
While at home during this period, all Staff are advised to avoid crowded areas and report any virus symptoms to appropriate health authorities.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!