Auchi Polytechnic post UTME screening exercise timetable and requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that registered for the Auchi Polytechnic Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening exercise that the management has released the screening timetable and sreening requirements.
Candidates should NOTE that their screening will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- Evidence of payment for the Application form and screening.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs
- Original and photocopies of results (SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB, ND etc)
- JAMB result slip
- Two (2) copies of printed Acknowledgement slip and
- Two (2) copies of printed Application form.
Auchi Poly Post UTME Screening Schedule.
Follow the link below to download Auchi Poly post UTME screening timetable.
Check the images below (click for better view)
NOTE: Candidates are to report at the designated venues stated above for screening and Computer Based Test (CBT), by 7:00am on the scheduled dates and should be decently dressed.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!