This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) ND programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
The Auchi Poly ND admission list has been uploaded and is now accessible on the polytechnic website.
How to Check AUCHI POLY Admission List
- Go to Auchi Poly admission status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your programme of study, i.e. ND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your Auchi Poly Admission Status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Auchi Poly ND programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
- If you found your name on the list, go to your department for clearance to determine if you are qualified, if cleared proceed to accept the offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges. Proceed to register for your courses online, then print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
- All admitted students are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges. All New and Returning Students must log in into the students’ Control Panel, Print and Fill out the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit the same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital.
- Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB CAPS website, click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. RECOMMENDED: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Beware of fraudsters parading themselves as Auchi Polytechnic MIS staff.
- Auchi Poly MIS will never ask any candidate or student to pay money for admission, correction of errors in acceptance, registration, or results processing and will not request you to call any staff.
Alternatively, the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Auchi Poly admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Auchi Polytechnic’s various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.