Auchi Poly admission list for ND full-time – The management of the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) has released the 1st, 2nd and 3rd list of candidates admitted into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) ND programmes during the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Auchi Poly ND full-time first, second and third batch admission lists are now available online.
How to Check AUCHI POLY Admission List.
- Go to Auchi Poly admission status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your programme of study i.e. ND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your Auchi Poly Admission Status.
- If you found your name on the list, go to your department for clearance,to determine if you are qualified,if cleared proceed to accept offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges. Proceed to register for your courses online, then print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
- All admitted students are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges. All New and Returning Students are required to login into the students Control Panel, Print and Fill the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB CAPS website, click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer. RECOMMENDED: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Beware of fraudsters parading themselves as Auchi Polytechnic MIS staff.
- Auchi Poly MIS will never ask any candidate or student to pay money for admission,correction of errors in acceptance,registration,or results processing and will not request you to call any staff.
You can also check your admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AUCHI POLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Auchi Polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!