Augustine University Ilara (AUI) resumption dates for the continuation of academic activities for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Augustine University, Ilara-Epe (AUI) has announced the dates for the physical resumption of academic activities for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Augustine University Resumption Date
On behalf of the University Management, this is to inform Parents/Students that in line with the Federal Government/NUC directive, physical resumption of students on campus will commence on Monday, 18 2021, however, the resumption will be in phases.
This is necessitated by the plans to achieve appropriate screening for safety protocol for the prevention of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The schedule of resumption is as follows:
- 100 Level › Monday, 18 January, 2021 – Tuesday 19 January, 2021
- 200 Level › Wednesday, 20 January, 2021 – Friday 22 January, 2021
- 300 level › Monday 25th – Wednesday 27th January, 2021
- 400 level › Thursday 28th – Friday 29th January, 2021
- Students/Parents are requested to adhere strictly to their scheduled dates, failing which they will wait until after last date of resumption.
- A student who comes on an unscheduled date will be sent back home from the gate or seek accommodation somewhere else at his/her own expense.
- The students are requested to arrive at the campus not later than 3.00 pm cach day and on arrival will move straight to the Health Centre for the test before going to the Hostels.
Online lectures will continue with the students at the various levels till their physical resumption.
As stated earlier in the letter of 18 December 2020, in fulfillment of the screening exercise and to guarantee safety, all students returning to the campus are to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000) as screening fee for the diagnostic test.
The fee should be paid to the account details below:
Name of Account: AUI Health Centre Account
Account Number: 2031644226
Name of Bank: First Bank
Thank you for your cooperation in this regard.