Augustine University, Ilara (AUI) fresh students registration requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates admitted into the Augustine University, Ilara (AUI) first degree programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session that the management of the institution has released their registration requirements.
Augustine University Ilara Fresh Students Registration Requirements
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Congratulations again on your provisional admission to Augustine University.
You are yet to accept your admission to AUI.
This is a gentle reminder of the University’s resumption date for 100 Level students which is published on the University website within the 2020/2021 Academic Calendar.
SEE ALSO: Augustine University Ilara (AUI) School Fees.
For resumption, you are to come with your
- Evidence of Payments
- Original credentials for sighting
- At least 4 passport photographs
- 2 recommendation letters from former school and Church/mosque,
- Minimum of 5copies of every of the following where applicable
- Birth Certificate (All candidates)
- Transcript for (DE and TS candidates only)
- JAMB admission letter (for Transfer candidates only)
- AUI Provisional Admission letter (All candidates)
- AUI Portal generated Profile form (All candidates)
- UTME result printout (UTME candidates only)
- A’L/OND/GCE (DE candidates only)
- SSCE/GCE/NECO result (All candidates)
Visit your portal to know what to do to accept the admission after which you will gain access to the students’ portal: https://augustineuniversity.edu.ng/application
Follow the link below to view information on accommodation:
For different meal plans:
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!