Ave Maria University (AMU), Piyanko, Nasarawa State, has commenced the sale of the post UTME application forms for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to apply for Ave Maria University Post UTME Form below.
Ave Maria Institution, Piyanko, also known as AMU, is a catholic private university located in the city of Piyanko in Nasarawa State. Ave Maria University is formed by the Ave Maria Foundation, a major player in the Nigerian education sector and operator of the Ave Maria chain of schools (Ave Maria Nursery and Primary School in Nyanya, Abuja).
Applications from qualified candidates are being accepted for admission to the university’s degree programmes. The National University Commission approved and accredited Ave Maria University, which was founded to meet Nigeria’s need for quality education. The university is committed to educating total men and women who will have a positive impact on society through intellectual, moral, vocational, and sound education.
SEE ALSO: Ave Maria University (AMU) School Fees.
Ave Maria University Courses
Admission forms for the following programs are available on the university’s website:
- FACULTY OF LAW
- LLB. Law
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. International Relation and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Industrial Relation and Personnel Management
- B.Sc. Taxation
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- FACULTY OF BASIC SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering and Digital Entrepreneurship
- BSc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Public Health
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science
Ave Maria University Admission Requirements
UTME CANDIDATES REQUIREMENTS:
- Prospective candidates with 2022/2023 UTME results are eligible to apply. The minimum qualification for Degree programs is five (5) relevant O/Level Credits, including English and Mathematics, obtained in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Prospective candidates whose UTME choice is not Ave Maria University are also eligible to apply, but must change their UTME choice to Ave Maria University through JAMB after being offered admission.
- Candidates who are awaiting the results of this year’s WEAC and NECO may also apply.
DIRECT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Prospective candidates for Direct Entry admission must have completed JAMB Direct Entry form, obtained five (5) relevant O’Level Credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings and an A’Level result (JAMB, National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit and Cambridge A/Levels Results).
How to Apply for Ave Maria University Post UTME Form
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
AMU Post UTME Screening Requirements:
- Printed hard copy of Admission Form;
- UTME/DE Screening Assessment form ;
- Character Assessment Form;
- Applicant’s Confidential Report;
- Guidance and Counselling Form;
- WAEC & NECO results if available.
Items ii-v must be downloaded from the University website, completed, and presented during the Post-UTME screening at the University Permanent Site.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.