Ave Maria University (AMU) school fees schedule for undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Ave Maria University (AMU), Piyanko, Nasarawa State, has released the amounts to be paid as school fees for undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Ave Maria University (AMU) Courses.
Ave Maria University School Fees Schedule
- Law — N600,000.00
- International Relations and Diplomatic Studies — N396,000.00
- Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution — N396,000.00
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management — N394,000.00
- Economics — N394,000.00
- Business Administration — N394,000.00
- Criminology & Security Studies — N408,000.00
- Entrepreneurship Studies — N398,000.00
- Accounting — N398,000.00
- Taxation — N394,000.00
- Psychology — N394,000.00
- Biotechnology — N398,000.00
- Microbiology — N398,000.00
- Biochemistry — N398,000.00
- Industrial Chemistry — N398,000.00
- Computer Science — N408,000.00
- Cyber Security — N408,000.00
- Software Engineering and Digital Entrepreneurship — N408,000.00
- Forensic Science — N408,000.00
- Physics with Electronics — N394,000.00
How to Pay Ave Maria University School Fees
Ave-Maria University operates a policy of allowing students to pay in two Installments in a ratio of 1st Semester 70% and 2nd Semester 30%
Our fee is inclusive of the following charges:
Applicants should pay into the following accounts and also provide evidence of payment before registration.
Account Name: Ave Maria University
Naira Account Number: 1024029817
Dollar Account Number: 3003301259
All payments should be made to the Ave Maria University account. Ave Maria University is not liable for payment not made into the University account