Join Baker Hughes' Innovating Internship Programme Today
Apply for Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Programme and Fuel Your Passion.
- The Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Programme is designed to give students pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's Degree the opportunity to gain hands-on work experience. Apply now and take the first step towards your professional career.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Would you like to work in a global energy company and take on challenging projects? The Baker Hughes Internship Programme is designed to provide hands-on work experience to undergraduates pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships provide first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
As part of the Baker Hughes Internship Programme, you will have the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures. You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings, and work on projects to gain insights into leading-edge technology. During your internship, you will be supported by a buddy and your manager to ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Baker Hughes Internship Programme Requirements
To be successful in this role, you should have graduated from a Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree program, maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country, be in your final or penultimate year of degree studies, be fluent in oral and written English, and have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Internship
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link provided to apply online.
The application closing date is not specified.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates