Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) hostel accommodation booking procedure for the fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology, Ikere-Ekiti (BOUESTI) has released the procedure for hostel accommodation booking for new and returning students for 2020/2021 academic session.
SEE ALSO: Bamidele Olumilua University School Fees Schedule.
Bamidele Olumilua University Hostel Accommodation Booking
Interested students are enjoined to take note of the following procedures:
- Halls A, B, and E are reserved for female students while Halls C and D are reserved for male students.
- The approved accommodation fees for different halls of residence in the university are:
- Hall A, B and part of C is #10,000, hall D is #12,000 and hall E and part of C is #20,000
- Payment and allocation of students into the university halls of residence are done online concurrently on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registration procedures and other relevant information can be assessed via the university portal: www.portal.bouesti.edu.ng
- Each student, upon admission, is expected to go through all the preliminary processes of accommodation registration, after which further residential registration processes are carried out by the Hall functionaries, in process, each student is obliged to submit a signed or endorsed passport-size photograph(s) and also fill other necessary forms.
- Any student that prefers to live off campus at affordable prices should see the Staff of the Directorate of Students’ Affairs for proper briefing and assistance.