The Bachelor of Banking And Finance programme in the Faculty Of Administration is competitive and there are prerequisites and application requirements.
Why Study Banking and Finance? A banking and finance qualification can take you anywhere. Perhaps you’ll enjoy a challenging and vibrant career with the world’s biggest businesses, or achieve stellar academic success.
This page provides the following:
- Banking And Finance O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Banking And Finance Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Banking And Finance UTME Subjects Combination;
- Special Consideration for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Banking And Finance – Faculty Of Administration.
Please read the Banking And Finance (Faculty Of Administration) admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry application.
- How to Apply for JAMB UTME
- How to Apply for JAMB Direct Entry
- JAMB Past Questions
- JAMB Brochure
- JAMB Syllabus
- Text Books Recommended for UTME
- Universities in Nigeria
NB: You can access the requirements for other courses by going to the end of this article.
Banking And Finance: UTME Admission Requirements
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include: English Language, Mathematics and any other relevant subjects. For NBC, the other two (2) relevant subjects could be from any of the following, Accounting, Principles of Accounts, Commerce, Office Practice and Economics.
UTME Subjects: Mathematics, Economics, plus any one (1) of Government and Geography.
Banking And Finance: Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Accounting, Economics, Management, Mathematics, Geography and Statistics.
Banking And Finance: Special Consideration for UTME & DE Candidates
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!