Bauchi State University, Gadau, BASUG cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise. If your UTME score is exactly or above BASUG cut-off mark, you will be considered for admission (via screening). If your UTME score is below the prescribed cut off mark, you may not be offered admission.
The management of the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) has announced the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
Bauchi State University was established under the Bauchi State law promulgated in 2010. In March 2011 Bauchi State Government appointed a consultant to resolve all outstanding issues and put finishing touches necessary for the smooth take-off of the University to commence academic programmes in the 2011/12 session. Consequently, three campuses were approved, one in Gadau (Azare) which will be the main campus and home to the University’s apex administration, then Misau campus and Bauchi campus respectively.
BASUG Cut Off Mark
Only candidates that scored 160 and above in the last UTME are invited to appear for the post UTME screening exercise.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!