The resumption date for the continuation of the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session by the part-time students of the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG), has been announced. See BASUG part-time resumption date below.
This is to inform all the part-time students of the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG), that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
BASUG Part-time resumption date:
All Students are therefore requested to resume in earnest unfailingly on Friday 22nd January 2021, as all aspect of Academic activities will be pursued with vigour and experience.
The second-semester examination will hold between Friday 12th February and Saturday 27th February 2021.
Please refer to the detailed calendar for guidance.
Students are to note that the University has made necessary provisions for preventive measures against COVID-19. Because of the foregoing, each student is to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only as mandatory COVID-19 pandemic prevention fees.
Payment must be made through their University profiles by visiting www.basug.edu.ng on or before Monday, 1st February 2021. All students are strictly directed to observe all other additional preventive measures as provided by the NCDC.
We wish all BASUG part-time students a better and excellent session ahead.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!