Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) postgraduate resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
The management of the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) has announced the date for the resumption of academic activities by the Postgraduate students of the institution for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
BASUG Postgraduate Resumption Date
This is to inform all postgraduate students of Bauchi State University that, the University Senate at its 35th regular meeting held on Thursday 31st December 2020 has approved the resumption of academic activities for the completion of first semester 2019/2020 academic session effective from Monday 18th January 2021.
Students are to note that, the University has made necessary provisions for preventive measures against COVID-19. In view of the foregoing, each student is to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only as mandatory COVID-19 pandemic prevention fees. Payment must be made through their University profiles by visiting www.basug.edu.ng on or before Monday, 1st February 2021.
All students are strictly directed to observe all other additional preventive measures as provided by the NCDC.
This is for your information and strict observance, please.
SEE ALSO: BASUG Postgraduate Academic Calendar.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!