Bauchi State University, Gadau, BASUG registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session fresh and stale undergraduate students.
- Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Part-Time Admission Form
- BASUG Course Registration
- ASUU Strike: Imo State University (IMSU) Pulls Out, Resumes Academic Session
- Mountain Top University (MTU) JUPEB Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) Pre-Degree, JUPEB/Foundation Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The Bauchi State University Gadau wishes to inform the general public that the portal of the university has been opened for registration for both new and returning students.
Consequent upon this, therefore, all newly admitted students are to visit the university’s website www.basug.edu.ng and download their basug admission letters after making a payment of the N2,500 acceptance fee.
All new and returning students are also to note that payment of school fees has commenced. Note that all payments must be made through University Portal. Payments made outside the portal will NOT BE REFUNDED. Please follow the instructions for making payment provided on the University’s portal.
BASUG Registration Procedure
- Log on to basug.edu.ng and click on portal and go to Undergraduate registrations. A page will open, carefully select registration and you’d see a login page.
- For fresh students, use your JAMB registration number as username and “password” as password. You’d be prompted to change password, please oblige and create a new Returning students can use their university assigned password and username.
- After a successful login, click on “Fees Payment”. Carefully check if it’s your account by checking the name. Please do not pay if the details are not yours, otherwise, you’ll pay for another student and the University will not take responsibility for your error.
- Students can choose to pay via Remita or Moneta
- Click on proceed to make
- Make payments and generate
- Read every message carefully before proceeding to the next
- Upon successful payment, your account will be activated and you can proceed with course
- Please refer to basug.edu.ng/registration for a step by step procedure on how to make payments.
If at any stage of the registration you encounter difficulties, please contact the ICT Unit of the University at email@example.com for guidance