Bauchi State University, Gadau, BASUG registration procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session fresh and stale undergraduate students.
The Bauchi State University Gadau wishes to inform the general public that the portal of the university has been opened for registration for both new and returning students.
Consequent upon this therefore, all newly admitted students are to visit the university’s website www.basug.edu.ng and download their basug admission letters after making a payment of N1000 acceptance fee.
All new and returning students are also to note that payment of school fees has commenced. Note that all payments must be made through RRR. Please follow the instructions for making payment provided on the University’s portal.
BASUG Registration Procedure.
- Candidates should ensure they print JAMB admission letters before proceeding to register on the University portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as both username and password on the admissions portal.
- New students should use their JAMB registration numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Returning students should use their matriculation numbers as username and “password” as password on the registration portal
- Please refer to the registrations section of BASUG website for detailed steps on how to register.
The registration will continue up to 30th January 2020. All students are therefore requested to register on or before the end date.
Any student who fails to register withing the stipulated period will be considered as having voluntarily withdrawn from the University.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!