Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) is now selling forms for admission into its remedial programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain BASU Remedial Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) remedial programme for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Bauchi State University Remedial Admission Eligibility & Requirements
WHO IS TO APPLY
- Candidates who have a deficiency in their University entry requirements at the ordinary level.
- Candidates who were unable to score the minimum points in JAMB (UTME).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts subjects.
How to Apply for Bauchi State University Remedial Admission Form
- Visit the University’s website at http://basug_remedial.admissions.cloud/ and click on the new application.
- Create an account
- Make a payment online through the Account created
- Fill the form online
- Submit the form online
- Successful candidates will be contacted via their e-mail addresses provided.
The application form is Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N5,500.00)
Please note that if your “O’ level results are not ready, indicate awaiting results. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
The commencement for the sales is 10th October, 2021 and the closing date is 28th March, 2022.