Bauchi State Scholarship Board is calling for scholarship applications from indigenes of the state.
- Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2022/2023 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS)
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Harvard Business School
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship at Cambridge University
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Programme
The Bauchi State Government under the able leadership of His Excellency Sen Bala Abdulkadir Mohammed CON is committed to reviving the educational sector by construction, renovation of schools, upgrading libraries, ensuring adequate and qualified staff and payment of bursaries and scholarship to the indigent of Bauchi state
It is on the above commitment that I wish to inform the general public that the Executive Governor has approved the payment of Scholarship to the Bauchi State students. The portal for the scholarship is now open for only the indigenes of Bauchi state.
How to Apply for Bauchi State Government Scholarship
- Visit any accredited registration center within or outside Bauchi to proceed with your online application. Read the terms and conditions, It is very important that all applicants know the terms and conditions for this scholarship program. As rejection of applicants form would be based on disobedience to the guidelines of this program.
- Pay the sum of Six Hundred Naira (N600) for application form and Three Hundred Naira (N300) for online registration and application
- Collect the completed acknowledgement printout slip and then take it to your institution for attestation and wait for physical verification
RECOMMENDED: Check Here for More Scholarships and Opportunities.