Bayelsa State School of Nursing and Midwifery Admission 23/2024
Bayelsa State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form for 2023/2024 academic session.
- Interested in pursuing a career in nursing or midwifery? Apply now for admission into the Bayelsa State College of Nursing Sciences Tombia.
- Interested applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects and not be less than 17 years of age.
- Find out more about the eligibility requirements, guidelines for obtaining and submitting forms, and other details.
Last updated on by Olusegun Fapohunda
Bayelsa State College of Nursing Sciences Tombia is announcing the commencement of the sale of entrance forms into the Department of Nursing and Department of Midwifery for the 2023/2024 academic session. Interested applicants are advised to take note of the following requirements and guidelines for obtaining and submitting the entrance forms.
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Basic Nursing Admission Form
- CONAMKAT Refresher Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Katsina State College of Nursing and Midwifery (CONAMKAT) Post-Basic Nursing Admission List
- Jigawa State College of Nursing Sciences Babura Entrance Exam Result/Admission List
- Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission List
Bayelsa State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Requirements
- To be eligible for the entrance exam, interested applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Combination of WAEC, NECO or GCE results is allowed. Additionally, the applicant must not be less than 17 years of age.
How to Obtain Bayelsa State College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
Sale of entrance forms for the 2023/2024 academic session commences on the 14th of March 2023. To obtain the form, interested applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira only) into Zenith Bank with the account number 1013876303 and account name “Min of Health, Sub Account”. After payment, the original and photocopy of the receipt and bank teller should be taken to the Department of Nursing (Rm 18 and 20, 3rd Floor), Ministry of Health, Secretariat Complex, Yenagoa, to collect the entrance application form.
SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED FORMS:
All completed forms, including relevant photocopied documents, should be returned to the Department of Nursing, Ministry of Health, on or before the 16th of June 2023.
DATE FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION:
The entrance examination is scheduled to hold on Saturday, the 24th of June 2023, at the Bayelsa State College of Nursing Science Complex, Tombia. Candidates are expected to arrive at the venue by 7:00 AM and bring along their examination slips, original receipts, and writing materials.
In conclusion, interested applicants who meet the above requirements are advised to take advantage of this opportunity to further their education and career in nursing and midwifery.
Ace Your Exams: Join Our Online Classes For JAMB, WAEC, NECO & NABTEB Candidates