Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Dangote Business School (DBS) is now selling application forms for admission into its Professional Course. See the requirements and how to register for BUK Dangote Business School professional course below.
Dangote Business School Bayero University Kano Invites interested applicants to attend Professional Courses on:
- Project Management
- Import and Export
- FG Scholarship Awards for Postgraduate, Undergraduate, HND and NCE 2020/2021
- Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) 2021/2022
- Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Undergraduate Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Professional Certificate (N55,200)
- Advanced Professional Certificate (N75,700)
- Graduate Professional Certificate (N105,300)
- The complete course fee that combined all certificates (N150,000)
- Advanced Professional Certification: 6th to 30th January, 2020.
- Graduate Certification: 10th February to 11th April, 2020
Venue: Dangote Business School Auditorium. Bayero University Kano, New Site along Gwarzo Road, Kano.
How to Apply for BUK Dangote Business School Professional Course
Interested applicants are to pay the fees to;
Account name: Dangote Business School
Account number: 4010993722
Bank: Fidelity Bank
Log in to: www.buk.edu.ng/dbs/cpd-registration (20 percent discount for early bird applies)
For enquiry please contact: 08033758358.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!