Baze University Abuja is now selling application forms for admission into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the courses available and how to apply for Baze University postgraduate form below.
- UNIJOS M.A. Film Culture and Archiving Studies Admission Form
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission List
- University of Port Harcourt Entrepreneurship Centre (UPEC) Admission Form
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission Form
- Benue State University (BSU) Postgraduate Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Baze University Abuja various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Baze University Postgraduate Courses
The following postgraduate programmes have been approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC) :
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- M.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
- M.Sc. Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Sociology
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Animal and Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. Parasitology
- Law LLM
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Accounting
- M.Sc. Public Administration
Baze University Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- 5 O’level credits including Mathematics and English
- Candidates with not lower than a Second Class (Lower Division) bachelor’s degree in the discipline (for the M.Sc.) and from any discipline (for the MBA) from an approved university, or the Postgraduate diploma with a CGPA of not lower than 3.0 on a 5 point scale from an accredited university.
- Graduates of other disciplines are also free to apply, but will need credible references, and shall be exposed to core undergraduate courses for the M.Sc.
How to Apply for Baze University Postgraduate Admission Form
Go to Baze University admission application website via https://bazeuniversity.edu.ng/apply-now/ to apply.
Application Forms can also be collected at the address below. Completed Forms could be scanned and sent to email@example.com, or physically submitted at the address below.
If completed forms are sent to the above email, hard copies must be subsequently submitted to:
Post Graduate School,
Off Jabi/Airport Road, Behind National Judicial Council (NJC), Abuja.