Bells University of Technology (BUT) end of the year break notice to students.
The management of the Bells University of Technology (BUT) wishes to inform students of the institution that they are to proceed on Christmas and New Year Break with effect from Friday, 18th December 2020 to Sunday, 3rd January 2021.
- Nigerian Content Science and Technology Innovation Challenge 2021 for Students
- Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2021 for Nigerian Students
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 for Entrepreneurs | $5,000 in Seed Capital + More
- Türkiye Scholarships 2021 for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Studies | Fully Funded to Study in Turkey
- Alex Otti Foundation (AOF) Tertiary Education Scholarship 2020/2021
Consequently, students are expected to vacate the Halls of Residence between Friday, 18th and Sunday, 20th December 2020 and to return on Sunday, 3rd January 2021.
Students who wish to remain on campus during the break for cogent reasons should apply through the Hall Supervisors and Wardens to the Ag. Dean, Student Affairs for approval.
Normal lectures resume on Monday, 4th January 2021.
Wishing you all Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year in advance.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!